We are an up and coming world-class global supply chain company with a vision to become the most sought-after supply chain company to work for or to do business with. The platform we are building is the critical component for small-to medium sized companies in optimizing commercial opportunity between China and the rest of the world. In total, the company provides a fully integrated supply chain solution for our strategic partners; and with offices and operations in Hong Kong, Hangzhou, Xiasha, Shaoxing and Atlanta, we can provide a complete global platform — from product development, engineering, manufacturing, exceptional quality assurance, to final delivery of product to any location in the world. In order to support the rapid growth and development of our business, we would like to invite highly committed and experienced professionals to join our team.
- Identify and maximize opportunities to communicate the Company’s leadership in providing extraordinary value to its existing and prospective partners, customers, employees and stakeholders.
- Develop a business plan to manage public relations, social media and other relevant functions.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with business and trade media consistent with the business plan.
- Identify legislative, regulatory and political threats to, or opportunities for, the brand, and develop program to support the company’s reputation and business growth.
- Communicate cautiously and liaise tightly with governmental agencies and banking institutions.
- Be acutely aware of potential implications of local issues to the company and its brand reputation, and coordinate their management accordingly.
- Develop and maintain the corporate communications materials, press releases and news stories, PPT presentations, speeches, interviews and/or website publication etc.
- Perform additional duties as directed by the CEO.
- Advanced degree in English, Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism or other related majors.
- Excellent Chinese, English and Cantonese written and oral communication skills.
- 10+ years’ solid track record in corporate communications, building and managing media relations and/orbrand reputation management.
- Strong ability to manage people, processes and projects within agreed deadlines.
- Sound computer knowledge, especially skilled in using Microsoft Office Software, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Be professional and skilled in communicating with both internal colleagues and external agencies, organizations and stakeholders.
- A good trouble-shooter with excellent analytical ability.
- A good team player with strong sense of responsibility.
- Must possess a high degree of integrity.