We are an up and coming world-class global supply chain company with a vision to become the most sought-after supply chain company to work for or to do business with. The platform we are building is the critical component for small-to medium sized companies in optimizing commercial opportunity between China and the rest of the world. In total, the company provides a fully integrated supply chain solution for our strategic partners; and with offices and operations in Hong Kong, Hangzhou, Xiasha, Shaoxing and Atlanta, we can provide a complete global platform — from product development, engineering, manufacturing, exceptional quality assurance, to final delivery of product to any location in the world. In order to support the rapid growth and development of our business, we would like to invite highly committed and experienced professionals to join our team.
- Oversee and monitor full spectrum of HR functions including recruitment, compensation & benefits management, employee relations, training & development, succession planning, performance & management and organizational development.
- Define and drive the Group’s HR strategies for all business units across our subsidiaries in China, USA and Hong Kong etc. to enhance the overall HR effectiveness & efficiency.
- Lead HR team to drive and implement the strategic HR initiatives and programs within our Group.
- Responsible for expanding and managing HR & Admin. Functions throughout our subsidiaries. Must be able to cope with strong business growth in all business units and our Group.
- Ad hoc projects.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or other related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years of human resources experience, of which 3 years at managerial level, within a multi-national company.
- Solid experience in compensation and benefits as well as staff relations.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English as well as and Chinese (Putonghua).
- A thorough understanding of leading edge HR practices is required.
- Have knowledge of employment legislation of China, USA, UK, Singapore and Australian preferable.
- Good business acumen and demonstrated leadership competencies, good decision-making skills, judgment, self-motivation and leadership.
- A hands-on working style, strong business and customer oriented approach and the ability to communicate effectively with all staff at managerial level are keys to success in this position.