We are an up and coming world-class global supply chain company with a vision to become the most sought-after supply chain company to work for or to do business with. The platform we are building is the critical component for small-to medium sized companies in optimizing commercial opportunity between China and the rest of the world. In total, the company provides a fully integrated supply chain solution for our strategic partners; and with offices and operations in Hong Kong, Hangzhou, Xiasha, Shaoxing and Atlanta, we can provide a complete global platform — from product development, engineering, manufacturing, exceptional quality assurance, to final delivery of product to any location in the world. In order to support the rapid growth and development of our business, we would like to invite highly committed and experienced professionals to join our team.
- In charge of Group budgeting, forecasting and financial planning & analysis and related policies; report directly to CFO.
- Work closely with corporate and / or regional Finance, IT and Operation teams to drive automation, integration and improvement of reporting, process and system.
- Develop structured financial models for budget, forecast, projection and analysis on various financial and business initiatives.
- Conduct financial analysis in terms of cost, revenue, margin, CAPEX.
- Build and maintain regular KPI and management reporting.
- Support M&A and financing activities of the Group.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting or related discipline.
- Qualified member of HKICPA/ACCA/CIMA/CMA/CFA or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years related FP&A/business analysis experience preferably gained from Manufacturing MNC.
- Audit experience trained in big 4 audit firms is an advantage.
- ERP experience; Strong analytical and Excel skills, Macro/VBA strong advantage.
- Sounds experience in working with senior management and cross functional teams.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
- Able to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.