We are in the business of bringing together the benefits of world class in-house engineering and an industrial 4.0 manufacturing platform to deliver extraordinary value to our partners worldwide. Our vision is to build a portfolio of the most sought-after companies to work for or to do business with. To do so, we have pioneered and invested heavily in a model of excellence based on leading the best people to break molds of mediocrity, conventional wisdom, and comfort zones. You will find woven throughout our companies, and on the ground in our offices and facilities, people who grasp and who are committed to our vision. If you are driven to be the best you can be, and want to be part of something extraordinary, we invite you to join us.
- Provide wide spectrum of legal advice relating to global wide business and operations.
- Provide management and business advice on legal risks analysis.
- Review, draft and modify legal documents, important internal regulation for legal compliance, contracts of various nature for business and operations.
- Maintain documentation framework for legal documents, contracts in our system.
- Perform company secretarial tasks and ensure compliance in our subsidiaries in China, USA and Hong Kong etc. and maintain relevant documentation system.
- Liaise with regulatory and statutory bodies including the filing of necessary documents to those bodies.
- Coordinate and negotiate with external lawyers to deal with relevant legal affairs.
- Provide risk management of the whole deal process whatever fundraising, structure designating and project investment etc.
- An existing Chief Legal Officer or at equivalent level for at least 3 year.
- HK qualified lawyer with at least 8 years’ post-qualification experience in corporate / commercial gained from a reputable law firm or in-house of global incorporation.
- Experience in in-house environment and global wide group secretarial are preferred.
- Qualification of lawyer in China and US are also preferred.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English as well as Chinese (Putonghua).
- Conversant with Hong Kong Companies Law, Listing Rules and relevant business regulations in China, HK and US.
- Understanding of commercial impact of compliance policy and decision making.