- User friendly three second flush delay
- OPTIMA ® EL-1500 self-adaptive infrared sensor with indicator light
- Non-hold-open integral solenoid operator, fixed metering bypass and no external volume adjustment to ensure water conservation
- PERMEX ® synthetic rubber diaphragm with dual filtered fixed bypass
- High back pressure vacuum breaker flush connection and spud coupling for 1 1⁄2″ (38 mm) concealed back spud
- Courtesy Flush ® override button
- Adjustable tailpiece
- 1″ (25 mm) I.P.S. wheel handle Bak-Chek® angle stop
- Diaphragm, stop seat and vacuum breaker to be molded from PERMEX ® rubber compound for chloramine resistance
ROYAL 152 CP 1.6GPF Hardwired Concealed Sensor WC Flushometer
Material Master Number:
UL Certiﬁed, ADA Compliant, cUPC Certiﬁed, BAA Compliant
Engineering Drawing Number:
If you have any queries about this product, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will respond within 2 business days.